Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ready For The World...

No, not talking about that 80s boy band from my home state, Michigan, Ready For The World. (By the way, where are they now... loved me some "Oh Shelia" and "Digital Display" when I was a kid...)

My book... is ready for the world. I just finished the final read-through. Made my final corrections, dialogue changes, and Spanish-language translations... and now DOWN FOR WHATEVER is off to the editorial and production teams at Kensington Books.

Now that that's over, I can concentrate on finishing up the next book. It's not a sequel. Totally different characters, but still set in L.A., and with a primarily black and brown cast. I love Love LOVE the title, but not revealing it yet, because I don't want anyone else to take it. But let's say I'm having fun writing it. I'm at page 160 right now. Will I finish by my deadline? Hope so. I'm staying disciplined with my 5-7 am writing time, plus random evenings. Wish me luck...
fs

No comments: