Friday, April 08, 2005

Review

So now that my publisher has started sending out galleys (uncorrected proofs in book form) of the novel, some reviews have started to come in. This is always the weird part of the writing industry for me. I mean, I believe in the book and its characters, storyline, and message -- not that the message is all that profound like, say, MLK or something. Still I gotta believe that there's an audience and thousands of potential buyers of the book out there.

I found a review of Down For Whatever on Karsh's site yesterday, which was pretty cool. So I wanted to shout him out today! I love reading his blog, and then he went on a short blog hiatus, I went travelling, and then someone alerted me to Karsh's review. It was great. Check out his site.

The waiting game continues on other reviews to come in...
fs

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Wow! How exciting for you! I just read their reviews and they sound pretty good...Best of luck! : )