Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Gym Tales

So good morning everyone. Feeling good. Did the 5:30 am gym thing. Enjoying my stairmaster and weights date. When all of a sudden he appeared. Braided Ponytail Psycho Man. I've told you about him before. He stalks his ex-girlfriend and I guess he was looking for her this morning. Scary. Eyes aglaze. Looking all around. Ponytail swinging. She wasn't there. Lucky her.

Diet and gym stories are so much fun. My buddy, fellow writer of the upcoming novel, Conversations With The Fat Girl, keeps a very fun blog on the perils and joys of losing weight, the gym, and food. So fun... check it out! She's a good friend.

Last night's entry... ancient history. I'm cool. Just enjoying the movie about Sylvia Plath's life. I understand a number of writers have than artist's angst... about life, their creative process, how their work is being perceived. The whole subject is interesting to me. Artist angst. I don't think I have angst. Who knows? Maybe I do.

Have a fabulous day!
fs

1 comment:

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

LMBAO! YOU ARE SO HILLARIOUS! HE NEEDS A BOOK WRITTEN ABOUT HIM BY FRED SMITH!