Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shorty?


Posted by Hello
Me... on the left. Looking kinda short, huh?

Thanks to the magic of Hollywood, and creative shooting, my normally average 5'9 self looks like I'm 4'9. Or is it that my friends Joseph (in the middle) and Johnny (on the right) are like in their 6's and I'm standing about two feet behind them.

Anyway, just one more pic from the Vanessa Williams night a couple weeks ago. Joseph's about to graduate, do some post-bac work before heading off to med school on the East Coast (fingers crossed). Johnny's a grad student and filmmaker looking for a dream internship/job with a major studio in L.A. (fingers crossed).

I've got more pics coming up soon... Frederick Smith, the Down For Whatever author at work, at play, on the town in L.A.

Have a nice day!
fs

No comments: