Thursday, June 09, 2005

Books Are Sexy!


Posted by Hello
A hot new book club is launching in New York City.

The Derrick L. Briggs Book Club is looking for a few good men to kick off a new Books Are Sexy! campaign.

I've always thought books, brains, and brawn make for a good mix. Now it looks like Derrick and the guys in NYC are looking to bring together smart and sexy folks for a fabulous reading and gathering group.

Hit Derrick up via his site... or visit some of the other supporters of the Books Are Sexy! campaign... Bleu Party (who I PROMISE to hit up when I'm there in August, Z!!!) and Nathan.

Help make this campaign part of a nationwide, well, why not worldwide, effort to make books an every day part of sexy, single lives in the city.
fs

4 comments:

NATHAN "SEVEN" SCOTT said...

ooh i made it to your site... oooh imma tell mamma... hey fred, thanks for the shout out. and yes this books are sexy campaign is going to BLOW NEW YORK OUT!!!

kevinrscott said...

KUDOS to Derrick. His efforts to promote community and literacy have been amazing. Always doing things with a twist! Gotta love em!

peddidle said...

Hmm, I never know where to post these Meme requests when I can't find an email link, but here goes. I'm fairly new to blogging and need to send this Meme on to 5 other people. Since I've been reading your site for awhile and you have a book being release shortly, I thought you might be so kind as to participate in this Meme since it is on books. You can find it on my blog under the post "Meme! Pick Meme!" It would be great if you'd take the time to share your thoughts.

Rocka said...

Hmmm, I am in NYC, so I guess that means I need to check this ish out... Thanks for the heads up...

Rocka (http://rockaonline.com)