Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Dozen Roses


Mood Tune: A Dozen Roses by Monica (YouTube)

I'm really digging the new song by Monica, from her new CD The Makings of Me.

I swear I've repeated it like 872 times this weekend in my car and on my iTunes... in between hearing it on KJLH here in L.A.
Can't buy all of you roses, but can send you a dozen in cyber-world for all your support and for buying books.

Is it possible to overdose on a song like A Dozen Roses? Nah, I don't think so. But back to writing :-)
fs

2 comments:

Marz said...

When I hear a song too often I begin to hate it.


-Marz

BuddahDesmond said...

I think it depends on the song. I know I tire easily of the songs played constantly on the radio (which is why I rarely turn it on). But of the many times I've listened to that song and many of the others on Monica's new album, I have yet to overdose to the point of sickness (and I don't think I will).