Sunday, April 08, 2007

Pride Season

Ooooo. Had so much fun this weekend that I can't remember. That's when you know you've had just a little (too much) fun.

So anyways, I do remember one topic of coversation from the weekend. Pride Season and your first pride. That is... LGBT Pride.

You could kinda say Pride started this weekend in Palm Springs, though technically Philly Pride at the end of April is the first official big-city pride event in the U.S.

One of my faves is At The Beach L.A. which takes place over 4th of July weekend. Lots of fun. Love In The Life Atlanta too. Ooh, and Brooklyn Pride in the City. Too many to love!

Black Pride Event Calendar.
LGBT Pride Calendar.

So have you mapped out your summer pride and travel plans? What was your first pride event? What is the funnest pride to you?
fs

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I've never gotten into the whole pride festivities, and I live in NYC. I have never been to the pride parade, or Brooklyn pride... ever. I did go to the pride parade in DC, but that was by accident.

i am so not gay sometimes. meh.