Monday, December 31, 2007

Reach Out

OK. Wasn't Yolanda Adams and choir majorly FIERCE singing Reach Out And Touch the other day? Oh. My. God. This is my new morning inspiration song and video.

I'm not making any resolutions, per se, for the new year because I generally try to make changes and do things without making public declarations to other people.

All I hope is that through my work and writing I am able to reach out and touch some lives. Make a difference. Be a friend. Someone told me I need to smile more, not look so serious. Maybe that's something I'll work on. So if you see me... you know the drill.

And I hope to continue finding inspiration from the people around me. 2007 was great. No complaints. Hope your new year is great. And if it starts out not the way you want, you've got Happy Lunar New Year in February 2008 to start again.

Enjoy!
fs

2 comments:

Cherlyn Michaels said...

I always get that CRAP about smiling more. LOL! Happy New Year Fred. :-) :-) :-)

D.LavarJames said...

Happy New Year!

Much love