Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Some Brand New Flavor For Your Ear

OK, so maybe I'm just late (as I often am).

But found a new podcast that features urban and contemporary writers and authors, Authors in Your Pocket. Been listening at night lately, mostly before I go to bed.

Oh, and one other listening pleasure. Love me some Dwele music. Gotta celebrate the Detroit talent, ya know?

But last week while roadtripping through Northern California, I was lucky enough to get a rental car with satellite radio. And on Suite 62, heard the new Dwele song, I'm Cheatin. It's my new favorite song, and it's not what you think... the cheating part. If you don't have satellite radio, you can hear the song on Dwele's MySpace.

Anyway, that's some brand new flavor for your ear. Hope it's a good day for you!
fs

No comments: