Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ummmm... Imagine

Imagine walking into a work meeting like this... just because...

It's been one of them days, like Monica used to sing about. And you just want to watch their jaws drop! Well actually, been one of them weeks, which is why the blog has been neglected.

Things have been the same in my world. Been writing a bit on the new novel, which is not coming as fast as I'd like it to (or my agent or editor, lol). What gets the pressure on a bit is when I get an email or phone call from a reader or friend who's like "when's your next book coming?" If only I could churn them out as fast as people read.

Anyway, heading to Atlanta at the end of the week for a conference. Something related to higher education, so it'll take me out of book life for about five days. Will get to catch up with some academics from my past and talk college shop.

Will be taking Seen It All, Done The Rest with me on the plane. Figure, I'll be in Atlanta. Why not read a novel set in the city while I'm there?

Off to a meeting in South L.A. Just checking in a bit. Hope you're making it through the week. I'm sure you're doing just fine!

Learned something new today... make everyday a weekend day... why wait until the weekend to make today a fun day or night with friends or family? Imagine...
fs

No comments: