Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Be. Do. Have.

Went to a great positive thinking/life coaching workshop today by Panney Wei.

It was great. Almost felt like I was hypnotized during the visualization portion of the workshop... afterwards, I felt so much energy and alive! Even during my late evening gym session, when I'm usually worn out, I was full of energy.

One of the things I got out of the workshop is switching the framework through which we look at our lives.

We grow up with a Do. Have. Be. mentality, meaning we "do" a job in order to "have" things we want, so that late in life we can "be" who we really are (i.e our authentic selves, talents, etc...

We need to move toward a Be. Do. Have. mentality, meaning we "be" who we really are, "do" what comes out of that authenticity, and then the "have" will come.

I like it. I feel it. I feel like I'm "being" it. Of course, we're all striving for a better sense of "being."

But anyway, check out Panney Wei, and if you're in the L.A. area you can have her come to your workplace or schedule a personal life coaching session.
fs

No comments: