Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Cyndi Lauper and Oakdale Pride

As The World Turns has the hottest young couple in daytime drama -- Luke and Noah.

And on Thursday, July 3, Cyndi Lauper will make a guest appearance on the soap to help the town of Oakdale celebrate gay pride... and to get Luke and Noah back together.

Here's a short clip of Cyndi talking about her ATWT appearance. And a clip of her newest video, Into The Nightlife.

The new CD is great... and if you get a chance to set your DVR, do so to catch As The World Turns on Thursday... and even every day after that. It's been a while since you've watched your grandma's soap, huh?
fs

2 comments:

D.LavarJames said...

I didn't even start watching ATWT until Luke's story came about. Now I DVR everyday, and the funny thing is I only watch the scenes they're in, I fast-forward thru everybody else, so I don't know what's goin on with the other characters outside of them. LOL

I will def. be watchin Cyndi when she comes on!

BuddahDesmond said...

I've never watched ATWT before and am late to hearing about daytime's hottest young couple Luke and Noah. I guess I'll have to check it out sometime real soon. And I love Cyndi's video and single "Into the Nightlife". Her recent performances on Jimmy Kimmel and the Logo Awards were excellent. She hasn't missed a beat.

Have a good weekend!