Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today's Required Reading

First, one of my favorite new blogs: Diary of an Anxious Black Woman. Very smart stuff. Been passing it along to my friends... and now to you!

As The World Turns is on fire... I just started watching a few weeks ago with the Cyndi Lauper visit to couple Luke and Noah. Now, I'm a regular. One more to add to my Y&R and B&B habit.

Are you an event planner who would like to plan a book-or-writing-related event? Poets & Writers has funding available for such events... read site for conditions.

Another testimony about the power of a writer's retreat. Shelly Ettinger via Tayari Jones site.

Has it been 24 years since Vanessa Williams was Miss America? Clay Cane comments.

Another new favorite site: The Daily Voice, Black America's Daily News Source. Very informational.
fs

No comments: