Saturday, September 06, 2008

Saturday Night... Reminisce EV3

Saturday night. Reminiscing, trying to figure out what to wear. The mask is drying. The cocktail is taking effect, lol.

So got to thinking. Before Rihanna's Disturbia video, which the kids think is all groundbreaking and cute (which it is), EnVogue had a similar video style with Whatever. Check it out.

So of course after checking out that video, and locating the song on my iTunes, I found one of my favorites by them, Too Gone, Too Long. The ultimate "I'm not taking you back" song.

Then, I remembered when Terry Ellis went solo for a split second, and did Wherever You Are. Always loved that song.

I started wondering what EnVogue's EV3 would be like if they re-recorded it with Dawn singing with them... hmmm. I loved the cd.

And I hope that wherever you are tonight, that you're having a safe and fun time. Enjoy.
fs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I AM IN HEAVEN LOOKING @ THESE CLIPS...THANKX A LOT!!!