Sunday, December 14, 2008

Do Over

Everything old is new again, the cliche goes. But...

Love this do over of Whitney Houston's I Wanna Dance With Somebody. (original by Whitney here)

For Bold and Beautiful fans, Stephanie vs Brooke rivalry is back in full effect. (root of the conflict here)

Some short stories or story collections I could read over and over... Dana Johnson's Break Any Woman Down; all of J. California Cooper's; The Lottery by Shirley Jackson.

Talk about old is new. We used to watch a dance show called The Scene in Detroit as kids. Bits of the style are creeping into my students' style today.

Saw my gym crush rejection boy last night out dancing. Me thinks he might want a do over. My friends and I saw him checking me out... reject ya, want ya... there are no new club games and the story's been done over a ba-zillion times ;-)
fs

No comments: