Sunday, January 11, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning Links

Been enjoying all the clips of the Estelle concert at our Grand Opening on Friday. Gotta love students and their tech savvy-ness. Here's a few for you: American Boy and Come Over.

I need a new book to read, now that I have a little bit of free time on my hands. What fiction would you recommend? To give you an idea of my reading style, the last book I read was Dirty Girls on Top by Alisa Valdes Rodriguez, and before that Seen It All, Done The Rest by Pearl Cleage.

Melinda Doolittle, one of my favorite American Idol contestants, has her debut CD coming out in less than a month. Listen to some clips on her website. Pass the word...

It's awards season... this afternoon The Golden Globes. With the bad economy, many say the red carpet style will be "Empathy Chic". We'll see... tune in to the Red Carpet festivities on E today! And speaking of movies, has anyone seen Bride Wars? It looks kinda cute and funny to me!

It's 80 and sunny in L.A. today. I'm out to enjoy the day before the Golden Globes later...
fs

No comments: