Friday, October 02, 2009

For The Weekend...

If you're in L.A., check out the West Hollywood Book Fair on Sunday, October 4. Lots of fun, great people watching, and of course all the books and writers panels.

On the hunger tip, if you're in L.A. check out L.A.s global sandwich offerings. I've tried a few of these recommended shops/sandwiches... and yum-my!

For the authors... what happens if you're dropped by your label/agent, and you're a Previously Published Author trying to get back into the game? An agent chimes in.

For a new read, check out Swish: My Quest To Become The Gayest Person Ever by Joel Derfner.

Lately, I'm re-reading Disappearing Acts by Terry McMillan.

I've become such a Food Network addict lately... but I've learned a couple things that can never go wrong with your food preparation, thanks to The Neely's and Paula Deen. Always keep apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar, and worchestershire sauce on hand. Soaking your meat overnight in any of them, plus your spices... yummy meat. And brown sugar/mustard glaze makes a good sauce for anything, including this delicious salmon recipe I've been doing lately.

Have a good one!
fs

No comments: