Friday, October 16, 2009

Push It Real Good

So I think it's kinda cool that Salt-n-Pepa's "Push It" is still bringing dancers of all generations together on the dance floor. Random thought.

Another demographic I've always thought has the potential to be great alliance -- gay men and straight women -- as I've written before in the entry, Kicking It, and the entry, Gay Black Men/Straight Black Women. I list a number of political and social reasons the alliance could work.

Then yesterday, while browsing my favorite Atlanta Bookstore site, Outwrite Books, I discovered yet another way the two groups may be able to help each other... in the bedroom... with the new book, Sex Tips for Straight Women From a Gay Man.

Definitely a conversation starter.

And reminds me of my friends and I and a karaoke re-mix we've made of the Pussycat Dolls' Don't Cha, to be sung to straight guys who seem hot, on the fence, open minded, etc... "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a boy like me..."

Crazy jokes aside, hope you have a good Friday and a good weekend!
fs

No comments: